Sunday 12 February 2012

PROGRESS

For me, progress means movement toward goals..
I think everyone in this world have their goals..
I also have my goals,
the question is, do us make a progress to achieve our goals??
My long term goal is to be a good teacher..
No, the greatest, inspiring teacher.. 
Do I make my PROGRESS??
Of course, I've learn in this Institut Pendidikan Guru day by day, night by night in order to be that kind of teacher.. 
I hope that I will accomplish my goal..
We are the chosen one in this institute!!
So, I have to make hay while sun shines and grab this opportunity to be a better person..
BUT..
How about my short term goal??
Do I make my progress??
I don't think so, my goal is to stay healthy..
I'm failed to accomplished this goal..
The problem is I've got so many disease that needed me to take medicine ALWAYS!!
Of course, several times I miss to take my medicine due to my carelessness..
But it's ok, let gone be bygone, 
I have to progress better this time,
in order to LIVE LIFE BEAUTIFULLY,
I have to pull up my own sock,
to take the medicine consecutively, eat on time, get a good rest and get enough sleep..
So that I won't be sick anymore..
If I accomplish to progress in my health, I have no regret anymore in my live,
So, let face the future with a happy smiles!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment