Tuesday 7 February 2012

Seafood or Porridge???



    




OR





After had been diagnosed for ulcer in my stomach,
I just can eat porridge..
So boring!!
The rest of my Chinese New Year holiday, 
We went to Terengganu to attend my cousin's wedding..
We stayed at the resort near the beach and the beach was so beautiful..
We've been able to see the sun set..
But we couldn't swim because the waves were to strong..
At night,
We went to seafood restaurant,
My family advised me not to eat seafood..
But seafood is my favorite!!!
I was so tempted with the hot, delicious and  mouth-watering seafood
that I couldn't afford to resist..
Because I want to LIVE LIFE BEATIFULLY,
I kept eating the seafood..
and then..
I had to suffer tomorrow morning!!!
I had stomach ache..
But for me, it doesn't matter..
At least, I could have my always favorite food..
YUMMY... :-)

1 comment:

  1. porridge. it's good for ur health, right?
    anyway, i like eating porridge :)))

    ReplyDelete