Sunday 12 February 2012

REST IN PEACE

This Chinese New Year holiday is really meaningful for me..
I get to meet my loving family, get hospitalized, attending my cousin's wedding, go to holiday in Terengganu and..
get a BAD NEWS =( ..
After I hear the bad news, I can't describe my emotion..
Sad, pity, in denial, depress, frustration, regret, worried..
All mixed up together..
I cry and cry until i had no more tears..
My friend that I met in hospital, who used to sit on the bed next to me, Nurul,
had PAST AWAY..
I've heard the news from her sister..
Nurul, who is only 20 years old, who fighting with her disease for about one year in hospital,
finally close her eyes, surrounded by her beloved family, at their house..
Before this, she said she was really jealous with me when I got fully discharged from the hospital and get to go back home for holiday..
But, her health doesn't allow her to go back home..
I'm very sorry for her and said to her to stay strong..
She even said to me with a smile on her face, that one day, she will be able to go back home..
I said I will pray for her..
One day, she make a decision to go back home with her own risk and sign agreement with the doctors and hospital, even though her blood pressure and fever are really high..
As if she seems to know that she want to die at her own home beside all of her family..
When I think back,
I shouldn't have to cry again,
If I cry until I blind, also cannot bring her to life again..
The God loves her more, that is why God take her early..
She gives me the meaning of life is so beautiful, so we should LIVE LIFE BEAUTIFULLY
before we shut our eyes and facing the God..
I will always pray for her..
Please God,
May her REST IN PEACE..

No comments:

Post a Comment